February 9, 2023
Designed to assess regional market conditions and opportunities, the FSU-Kislak Real Estate Market Strategies – A Central Florida Executive Forum brings together the region's real estate business leaders and decision-makers. This forum features three top industry executives with a moderator leading the discussion and Q&A. Held annually, the Central Florida forum location alternates between Tampa and Greater Orlando.
The forum is an exclusive event with invitations only being extended to committee members' chosen networks, as well as forum sponsors. Select real estate students also participate in the forum, meeting and networking with industry executives while in the area for corporate tours.
|4:00 – 4:30 p.m.||Guest Registration|
|4:30 – 4:45 p.m.||Welcome & Opening Remarks|
|4:45 – 5:45 p.m.||Executive Presentation with Q&A|
|5:45 – 7:00 p.m.||Cocktail Reception|
A moderated conversation with Central Florida real estate leaders sharing perceptions of the future of real estate development and investment given current economic conditions.
2023 Featured Executives
- Brett Hutchens, President, CASTO Southeast Realty Services
- Denny St. Romain, Vice Chair, Cushman & Wakefield
- Suresh K. Gupta, CEO, Park Square Homes
- Rebecca Wilson; Shareholder & Chair; Land Use, Zoning & Environmental Group; Lowndes Law; Orlando, Fla.
- Bryan Borland, Managing Director, Wood Partners
- David Gabbai, Managing Director, Colliers
- Larry Richey, Executive Vice Chairman, Cushman & Wakefield
- Lee Nelson, Partner, Shutts & Bowen, LLP
- Rick Pullum, President, One Florida Bank
- The Kislak Family Foundation, Inc.
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Alexander Investments International Inc.
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough
- Bridgid O'Connor
- Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.
- The Las Olas Company
- Timbers Company
- Tropical Valuation Advisory
About the Kislak Family Foundation, Inc.
The Kislak Family Foundation, Inc., is a private philanthropic foundation established in 1992 to support leadership and innovation in the fi elds of education, arts and humanities, animal welfare and environmental preservation, and other charitable endeavors in the United States and abroad. Based in Miami Lakes, Florida, the foundation provides grant funding to a wide range of nonprofit organizations and projects. The Florida State University College of Business has received significant support from the Kislak Family Foundation for its FSU Real Estate Center. Kislak funds have supported the expansion of the center's programs serving students, faculty and the Florida real estate and business community.