We recognize the generosity of those who have provided major gifts that enable our program, faculty and students to excel.
“Program Partner” is a permanent designation reserved for those who have made major gifts to advance the Real Estate Program at Florida State University. Contributions or commitments of $100,000 or more within a five-year period, or estate gifts of $500,000 or more are currently recognized.
- Donna Abood
- Beth Azor
- Kenneth Bacheller
- Mark C. Bane
- Bobby Byrd
- Harold and Barbara Chastain
- Marshall Cohn
- Peter and Jennifer Collins
- John Crossman/Crossman & Company
- Scott and Marion Darling
- Florida State Real Estate Network, Inc.
- Mark Hillis and Nan Casper Hillis
- Bob and Darby Hold
- Evan D. Jennings
- The Kislak Family Foundation, Inc.
- Brett and Cindy Lindquist
- George Livingston
- William and Stephanie Lloyd
- Shawn McIntyre/North American Properties
- Greg Michaud
- Kyle Mowitz and Justin Mowitz
- Francis Nardozza
- Kyle D. Riva
Major Gifts to Endow Real Estate Program Activities
These gifts are used to fund program activities and provide world-class learning opportunities.
- The Tom Bartelmo Endowed Fund for Excellence in Real Estate
- The Bryan Cohen Endowed Fund for Excellence in Real Estate
- The Scott & Marion Darling Endowment for Excellence in Real Estate
- The Barry A. Diskin Endowed Fund for Excellence in Real Estate Valuation
- The Virginia Glass Endowed Scholarship in Real Estate
- The Evan D. Jennings Executive Speaker Series in Real Estate
- The Leonard Caplin Endowment for Excellence in Real Estate
- The Lindquist Endowed Fund for Real Estate Excellence
- The Kislak Student Excellence Fund
- The William and Stephanie Lloyd Endowment for Excellence in Real Estate
- The Michaud Endowment for Excellence in Real Estate
- The Mowitz Family Endowment for Excellence in Real Estate
- The Renegades of Reel Estate Endowed Scholarship
- The Riva Family Endowment for Excellence in Real Estate
- The Edgar L. & Marguerite M. Schlitt Family Endowed Fund
Major Gifts to Endow Faculty Positions
Gifts to endow eminent scholars and professorships are required to recruit, retain and reward world-class faculty, as well as support graduate student work.
- The J. Harold and Barbara M. Chastain Eminent Scholar Chair in Real Estate
- The Kenneth G. Bacheller Professorship in Real Estate
- The Mark C. Bane, Sr. Professorship in Business Administration
- The Mark and Nancy Casper Hillis Professorship in Real Estate
- The Francis J. Nardozza Scholars’ Endowed Fund
Major Gifts to Establish Endowed Scholarships and Student Awards
Gifts to establish endowed scholarships that are used to recruit and honor deserving students.
- The Donna Abood Endowed Fund for Leadership in Real Estate
- Peter and Jennifer Collins Real Estate Graduate Fellowship
- The Crossman & Company Endowed Scholarship Fund for Real Estate
- The Lindquist Endowed Real Estate Fellowship Fund
- The Mark and Nancy Casper Hillis Endowed Scholarship Fund for Real Estate
- The Billy Teel, Clara J. Milligan Teel, and Ann Teel Hatcher Endowed Scholarship Fund
In addition, The Florida State University Foundation recognizes supporters of FSU academics through additional donor recognition societies based on type and level of giving. It is the mission of these societies to thank donors for their generosity, as well as build and nurture lasting relationships between the University and those who support it with their wealth, wisdom and work.